Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things are Coming Together

The summer is coming to an end and things are finally coming together.  I was in sooooo much drama and I'm finally getting out of the mess i made.  I really messed up this summer but i got to redeem myself and i refuse to mess up again.  This summer i was oblivious and arrogant and wasn't a good friend, but the reason i wasn't a good friend is because i didn't know what a good friend was.  I had soo many bad friends that didn't support me and downed me that i had this twisted mentality that that's what a friend was.  I lost 3 good friends this summer and i love them to death because they forgave me when they didn't, so this summer i think i learned a valuble life long lesson i learned how to be my friend.  I thank my friends for keeping it real and when i came to the realization forgiving me.  To all you people out there that are cold hearted and try to act like you don't care STOP or you are going to end up alone with the whole world against you.  Just put one foot forward and let your pride go and be anti-common and live life to the fullest your truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment