Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Day

Hey Bloggers tomorrow is my first day of high school come tomorrow i will officially be a freshman and I'm soooooooo excited.  But for other freshmans like myself don't get caught up in being in high school, what i mean by that is don't think just because your in high school your better then your friends.  So what if your more popular then your homie don't just shove them aside because you're being sadity if you let titles and rankings get to you in life you'll be nothing, then you'll be the person on the other side of the glass.  The way is see it is yeah i want to kick it in high school and I wanna be popular but I won't let a friend go for that mess hopefully me and my crew will stay together in high school.  Never get caught up and forget who your friends are because they're the ones who help you the key to being popular in high school is being unique being anti-common you and your friends be trendsetters yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment